For over 20 years Williams Construction has been the go-to self-performing general contractor for some of the most critical types of projects in the petrochemical industry. We have been commended by our clients for successfully completing these projects on schedule while allowing the facilities to stay operational.
- DRUM STORAGE FACILITY INSTALLATION: Demolition of existing retaining slab and old
drum storage facility. Installation of drains and HDPE pipes to current lift station and construction of new lift station. Installation of canopies, dry deluge sprinkler system, pump house, new power service to drum storage facility, new drum rack system, and security fencing.
- 15KV CABLE DISTRIBUTION: 550 cubic yards of hydro excavation to install foundations for 3500 LF of duct banks and new substations. Installation of new pipe supports and modification of existing supports.
- HVAC UPGRADE: Conversion of existing refining building into state-of-the-art lubrication research facility. Retrofit of building to accept HVAC upgrades, including demolition of existing air handler and structural steel platforms. Drilling of piers and installation of structural steel platform, plumbing, grounding, and chemical drains.
- Storm Water Containment Ponds
- Drum Storage Structures
- Laboratory Construction
- 15KV Site Distribution Infrastructure
- Electrical Substations
- Power Upgrades