In the last three years the Williams Construction Team has worked 72,238 hours in Aerospace facilities.
Completed Projects in:
- Bond Room Construction, Rearrangements and Tool Movement Fabrication etc.
- 78 Facilities Realignment
- Weld and Tooling Shops Relocations
- Switchgear and Transformer Foundations and Buildings
- Skin Mill, Waterjet, Drill Machine and Slug Riveter Foundations
- Facility Utility Distribution
- Relocation of Ovens, Trim Booths, AUSS and Leak Test Equipment
- Installation of Automatic Drill Machines