In the 1980s, Williams Construction began working at a protein facility located in the Mid-America Industrial Park. Today, we continue to expand our expertise in the food industry, completing several capital projects for a variety of industrial and production clients. Our knowledge and understanding of how work should be performed in a food-grade facility has allowed us to become the go-to contractor for many clients in the food industry.
- HOT CAKES ADDITION: Building of new plant site, including clearing of site, all necessary earthwork, installation of utilities, building pad excavation, installation of foundation piers, grade beams, and concrete floor slabs.
- DOUGH MIXER STRUCTURE AND PLATFORM REHABILITATION: Installation of temporary support during removal of existing carbon steel dough mixer structure. Replacement of carbon steel structure for stainless steel structure, including aluminum checker plate and walkways.
- DRYER REPLACEMENT: Demolition of existing dryer structure and equipment. Installation of 22 drilled piers, construction of heavy concrete foundations for feed dryer tower, assembly and setting of bag house, modification of existing equipment and installation of new fans, blowers, conveyors, pumps, piping, and instrumentation.
- Stainless Steel Structure Upgrades
- Process Dryer Structure / Equipment Installation and Modification
- Material Handling Equipment
- Screw Conveyor Systems
- Hotcake Facility Civil and Building Foundations