Our purpose as a construction company is to improve the lives of clients, employees, their families, and the community.
We achieve this by putting safety first in everything we do. It starts with the top management caring for each employee and ensuring that all crafts are working together to continuously improve our safety culture.
- EMR 2016= 0.77, 2017= 0.77, 2018= 0.81
- TRIR 2016= 0.00, 2017= 0.00, 2018= 0.00
- No Recoradable OSHA or MSHA injuries in the last three years
- Over 700,000 hours worked since the last recordable injury
- Over 50 years of combined safety experience
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
We prioritize safety for all employees.
- All safety managers have BS Degrees in Environmental, Health, and Safety Management.
- All Project Managers are OSHA 10 or 30 certified
- All Employees are First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- All employees participate in additional quarterly visual training and refresher courses
How We Integrate Safety Into All That We Do
- Pre-Bid Planning
- Job Site Visits
- Weekly Job Site Audits
- Job Safety Analysis
- New Hire Orientation
- Buddy Observation
- New Hire Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Background Checks
- Full-Time Safety Personnel On-Site
- Subcontractor Pre-Qualification