We put safety first in everything we do. Our purpose as a construction company is to improve the lives of clients, employees, their families and the community. With this in mind, our management team ensures that all crafts are working together to provide a safe environment at each job.
- EMR 2018= 0.81, 2019= 0.78, 2020= 0.69
- Over 1 million hours worked since the last recordable injury
- No recordable OSHA or MSHA injuries in the last four years
- TRIR 2018= 0.00, 2019= 0.00, 2020= 0.00
- Over 50 years of combined safety experience
- Vetted through ISNetworld, ConstructSecure, Avetta and Ariba
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
We prioritize safety for all employees.
- All Safety Managers have BS Degrees in Environmental, Health, and Safety Management.
- All Project Managers are OSHA 10 or 30 certified
- All supervisors are trained in First Aid.
- All employees are CPR/AED certified
- All employees participate in additional quarterly visual training and refresher courses
How We Integrate Safety Into All That We Do
- Pre-Bid Planning
- Job Site Visits
- Daily Safety Meetings with Stretching
- Weekly Job Site Audits
- Job Safety Analysis
- New Hire Orientation
- Buddy Observation
- New Hire Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Background Checks
- Full-Time Safety Personnel On-Site
- Subcontractor Pre-Qualification