Williams Construction knows fertilizer plants inside-out. We have completed a wide range of projects in the industry, including disassembling, transporting, and re-assembling entire fertilizer plants. Our knowledge of how these plants operate allows us to assist our fertilizer industry clients in planning shutdowns, turnarounds, and capital projects.
- AMMONIA CONVERTER AND HEATER INSTALLATION: Installation of 623,000 Ib ammonia converters, pipe racks, heater, and exchanger foundations.
- PLANT REACTIVATION: Disassembly of all equipment values and catalysts for plant relocation. Installation of piers, structural steel and foundation support. Rebuild and repair of plant injection well.
- PLANT DISASSEMBLY: Disassembled and securing of two 75-ton ammonia plants for transportation, including Worthington compressors and Clark compressors.
- Water Demineralization Building Foundations and Building Erection
- Water Demineralization Equipment Installation
- Ammonia Reactors
- Acid Converters
- Acid Absorbers
- Ammonia Converters, Heaters and Plant Compressors
- Process Piping Repairs and Relocations
- Modification of Structural Building to Accept New Converter
- Rod Mill Replacements
- Run Tank Agitator Replacement
- Heat Exchangers