For 30 years, Williams Construction has completed projects of all sizes in the chemical industry. Our team’s experience ranges from foundations and overhead trestles to process piping and platform installation.
- FERMENTER STEEL REPLACEMENT: Replacement of eroded and corroded steel members in existing elevated structure. This work was completed while the plant was in operation so that production of the product was not stopped or delayed.
- EPA COMPLIANT UPGRADES: Installation of equipment foundations, repairs and replacement of structural steel, and installation of new IP fans.
- COAL BIN REPLACEMENTS: Replacement of aging coal bin and surrounding structures, including removal of existing bin, modifications to existing structural steel, and replacement of all surrounding structures, including access platforms.
- Rod Mill Replacements
- Gas Activator Installation
- Structural Steel Installation
- Dry Leach Coal Bin Removal and Re-Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Bucket Elevator Installation
- Screw Conveyor Installation
- Carbonizer Maintenance
- Product Cooler Installation