As one of the first contractors to build a data center over 11 years ago, Williams Construction has become a leader in performing critical projects in the Data Center industry. From underground utilities, foundations, and process infrastructure to backup generator and equipment setting, our team knows what it takes to get your data center up and running.
- CONCRETE PIPE TRESTLE: Installation of drilled piers ranging from 48” to 72” in diameter and 30’ depth including 9’ rock socket. Installation of 71 concrete columns with trestle T’s up to 30’ elevation.
- GENERATOR AND ELECTRICAL GEAR SETTING: Rigging and setting of 55,000 Ib generators using an engineered tower platform for accessibility and safety.
- TRESTLE PROJECT: Installation of 150 drilled piers and 50 spread footings for fiber trestle system. Installation of 5,000 linear feet of underground precast concrete trench for site fiber connection. Poured concrete duct banks to connect existing fiber vaults to new trench/trestle infrastructure.
- Emergency Generator Systems Installation
- Duct Bank and Utilities Trenches
- Process Water Line Concrete Trestle Systems
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation
- Access Platform Installation
- Electrical Substations